LiveLeader offers a best-in-class feature set without sacrificing usability. Deployment in five minutes, training in zero.
Data export API
LiveLeader supports exporting all the data we collect about visitors and chats via an easily accessible web-based API.
- Easily integrate LiveLeader with other systems
- Export data for further business analysis
- Export visitor intelligence data like geograpical data and organization identities
- No lock-in: take your data with you if you choose to leave
The API is HTTP-based and returns XML.
LiveLeader has a rich toolbox for CRM integration:
- Data export API - all chat data is easily exportable through an API. Data can be exported as often as you like, enabling real-time integration. Learn more
- Email transcript copies - send copies of incoming chats to a predefined email address for storage in your CRM system. Learn more
- Custom metadata support - add arbitrary data from your CRM system to incoming chats. Learn more
CRM integration can be quickly and easily set up from within the web interface, requiring no coding.
LiveLeader solves the problem of dealing with anonymous visitors by giving you a wealth of information about your visitors such as geography, business name, search keywords etc. (see visitor intelligence).
However, sometimes you have extra information about your visitors that you'd like your operators to see. For instance,
- if visitors are logged in, you may know their usernames or email addresses
- you may have a customer ID from an external system, e.g. a CRM system
- you may want to segment incoming visitors into business or consumer
Using LiveLeader's support for custom metadata, you can easily insert this information into chats. The information is immediately visible to operators. It is also stored in our database, you can use the reporting tool or the data export API to extract and report on it.
By setting up a simple survey, you can easily collect visitor email addresses. You can also make it easy for visitors to receive an email transcript of the chat. This gives visitors an added incentive to give you their email addresses, which you can then use for later follow-up.
Transcript emails can be fully customized with no coding.
Email transcript copies
LiveLeader makes it easy to give your visitor the opportunity to receive a chat transcript via email.
For integration or archiving purposes, you can instruct LiveLeader to send copies of these emails to a predefined email address. Email copies can be customized so they are suitable for direct storage in a CRM system.
Questions about how LiveLeader can be integrated with your systems? Send us an email, and we'll talk.
Google Analytics integration
LiveLeader integrates with Google Analytics, so you can use this free, powerful reporting engine to report on the chats taking place. Easily and quickly report on chat volume, operator performance, and usage patterns - right from your regular web reporting interface. Google Analytics is a free service from Google.
LiveLeader makes it easy to generate detailed reports about all aspects of your chat deployment. Reports can be viewed directly or exported to Excel or XML. There's even a reporting API.
LiveLeader includes a powerful form editor, which lets you build chat surveys that can be delivered to the visitor at the beginning or end of a chat.
This is incredibly useful:
- Ask visitors for name, email etc. before a chat starts
- Let visitors rate their customer service experience after the chat
- Capture email addresses for later follow-up, or newsletters
- Generate data for use in business analysis